ActiveEurope.com provides a comprehensive sporting events calendar and event registration service for thousands of sporting events worldwide.
Participate in any national or international sporting events and earn up to 1500 base fitness points:
Follow these easy steps:
Because you can earn points for any event, you will need to use the "Claim Points" process to inform ActiveEurope.com that you have participated in and completed an event*.
- Activate your Points Profile for an annual administration fee of £ 10.
This will ensure that ActiveEurope.com has all your personal details to cross-reference your PruHealth membership number with the official confirmation that you have completed an event.
- Participate in any event.
You can earn points for any event, regardless of how or where you submit your event entry.
- Submit official confirmation of completion of the event by using the "Claims Points" process on ActiveEurope.com.
For a detailed step-by-step guide on activating your points profile and claiming points, click on the "Step-by-step guide" link in the left hand navigator under the "PruHealth" heading.
Earn 1500 points through ActiveEurope.com.
50 points for any short distance event
100 points for any longer distance event
Less than 50 km = 50
50 km and more = 100
Sprint distance and less = 50
Standard distance and more = 100
Sprint = 50
Standard and more = 100
Less than 20 km = 50
20 km and more = 100
Less than 25 km = 50
25 km and more = 100
Less than 4 km = 50
4 km and more = 100
Sprint series and more = 100
1 Day race (40 km) and more = 100
2+ days = 100
What you need to remember
- The "Claim Points" function only becomes available once you have paid your annual administration fee of £10.
- points will only be allocated for events completed after the Points Profile activation date (i.e. after you have paid the £10 annual administration fee.)
- Separate points profiles should be activated for principle member and spouse.
- ActiveEurope.com will inform PruHealth that you have successfully completed an event and PruHealth will allocate your Vitality points within four weeks.
- *If you have activated your Points Profile, and you enter an event using the ActiveEurope.com event registration facility rather than an alternative registration channel, it will not be necessary to use the "Claim Points" function; you will automatically be allocated your Vitality points when you complete the event.
- Visit PruHealth at www.pruhealth.co.uk for more info!